- 4 nori sheets, (or as many as wraps you would like plus an extra or two)
- 4 eggs (or as many as wraps you would like)
- 1 tsp butter or ghee
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped dill
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1/2 sweet potato thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp paleo mayo
- Lay bacon out on a sheet and pop in the oven 350 F for 35 min, or till desired crispy-ness is achieved.
- Thinly slice sweet potato, and set a pot of water on to boil. Once boiling carefully lay sweet potato strips in the boiling water, and remove from heat. after 5 min, drain and set aside. Over cook them and they will be mushy.
- Thinly slice pepper and avocado, squeeze one half a lemon over the avocado. It adds flavour and prevents browning.
- Combine eggs, dill, and butter or ghee, and whip. Scramble eggs over medium heat, approximately 4 minutes. Chop eggs up into smaller chunky to give you a rice type texture.
- With a nori sheet in hand, spread a square of scrambled eggs in the top left corner.
- Lay a slice of bacon folded over, 2 slices of avocado, 2 slices of pepper and one slice of sweet potato diagonally in the egg square.
- Put a half of a teaspoon of paleo mayo on the sweet potato (to keep the nori dry).
- Fold the left side of the nori sheet into the middle and wrap the remainder around the outside creating a cone.
- Category: Sushi
- Cuisine: Japanese