- 1 1/4 cup peaches pureed (approx. 2 small peaches- they just need to be pitted, not peeled – though Raj would require peeling as well)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Pit peaches pop into a food processor, or blender.
- Add eggs and pulse until blended.
- Add salt, baking soda, and coconut flour, pulse until blended.
- Stir in blueberries and pour or scoop onto a griddle (approx. 350F).
- Cook for 3-4 min. (until bubble pop and don’t fill in.
- Carefully flip and cook for approximately the same amount of time.
- Serve with real (B grade or better) maple syrup, and grass fed butter.
- Category: Breakfast