A cook-out classic, smokey, sweet Paleo pulled pork peppers topped with crunchy creamy coleslaw!
- 2 lb pork roast
- 1 can pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1tbsp molasses
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp dried onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 bell peppers, tops cut off and seeds removed
- Place pork roast and pineapple in a crockpot on low 6-8 hours
- Pull the pork roast out and shred, by either slicing or pulling strips with a fork.
- Return to pineapple/ meat juices.
- Add: Ketchup, molasses, garlic, apple juice, water, onion powder, cumin, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir well and leave in the crockpot on low 2 hours
- Scoop into peppers and bake for 20 min at 350F just to soften the pepper a touch, I like to eat them with raw peppers for more crunch!
- Top with Paleo creamy coleslaw.
You can make up extra and pop them in the freezer for a quick dinner or snack!