Quick and easy, These are perfect on the grill or for dinner in a rush
- 1 lb meat (chicken, pork or beef)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 skewers
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, oregano. olive oil and salt.
- Cube meat and add to mixture, stir and refrigerate covered a few hours. (Overnight is best.)
- Skewer the meat trying to keep a uniform thickness.
- Fire up the grill or preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place skewers diagonally across the grill, cooking for 6-8 minutes, then flip and cook for another 6-8 min until pork and chicken is opaque. Beef can be cooked more or less to your liking.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: Greek