Harness the power of the sun! Easy Paleo Sun Tea.
- 1.5 gallons cold water
- 2–6 teabags (your choice; I used Earl Grey)
- 1 lemon or lime cut into wedges
- Large glass jar with a lid
- Hammock (optional)
- Place water into a glass jar, add teabags and cover.
- Place in a sunny spot for no more than 4 hours of direct sunshine.
- Refrigerate immediately.
- Pour over a glass full of ice.
- Squeeze in citrus fruit and relax into the hammock to enjoy (optional).
The number of teabags used will vary depending on how strong you like your tea.
Because the steeping process is gradual you won’t get a bitter over brewed flavor.
**Want to sweeten your Paleo Sun tea? Add a little honey (honey is antibacterial) to the fresh water before steeping in the sun, stir before serving.
- Category: Beverage