- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 4 mushrooms (chopped)
- 1–2 green chilies (finely diced)
- 1–2 lime leaves (fresh, frozen, or dried – finely chopped)
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp green curry paste
- 1/2 medium broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 medium zucchini (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp ghee (or coconut oil)
- In a large pot melt ghee (or coconut oil) and cook onion, mushrooms, chilies, and lime leaves.
- Sprinkle with some salt, about a teaspoon.
- Once onion is translucent, mix coconut milk and curry paste together in a container, then pour into pot along with garlic, broccoli, zucchini, bell pepper, fish sauce, and lime juice.
- Cook until vegetables are desired texture.
- Salt to taste, and stir in the cashews.
- Close your eyes and imagine the warm humid air of Thailand, and enjoy!
- Cuisine: Thai