Creamy Paleo Tzatziki: tangy garlic, lemon, and dill. Dairy free!
- 1 batch Paleo Mayo (I omitted the dijon mustard from the mayo recipe, and preferred the flavor)
- 1 long english cucumber (peeled, seeded and grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Create a serving of Paleo Mayo.
- Peel, and grate cucumber into a mesh colander or cheese cloth, sprinkle with salt, and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add minced garlic, lemon juice, celery salt and dill to mayo; stir well.
- Press as much of the moisture out of your cucumber as possible, squeeze, shake, press, spin until it is as dry as you can get it.
- Add pressed cucumber to mixture and stir.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt and stir, let sit 10 min or more (overnight was excellent) and serve.
- Category: sauce
- Cuisine: Greek