- 12 pieces bacon
- ~12 fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Loosely cover a 12-cup muffin tin with tinfoil, pressing down to dimple the foil into each cup, and using a toothpick, stab a couple drainage holes in the bottom of each dimple.
- Slice strawberries as thinly as possible.
- Lay a strip of bacon down with the fat-side down.
- Spread strawberry slices along the top edge of the bacon, leaving about 1/2 an inch on each end uncovered.
- Squeeze a thin strip of chocolate balsamic reduction over the strawberries (too much will just make a huge mess and drip out the bottom).
- Starting rolling the bacon at one around a toothpick as tightly as you are able (be sure that the strawberry slices do not get squeezed out).
- Stand each roll upright in it’s own tinfoil dimple, the toothpick stabbing through the tinfoil. Press the roll down the toothpick so that it sits against the tinfoil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool enough to handle. If you want to create a bouquet, replace the toothpicks with longer bamboo skewers and arrange in some greenery (this is where your creativity comes in).
- Serve with the balsamic reduction bottle so that another little squirt can be added to the rose just prior to eating.
- Enjoy, and share the love with others!