Slightly Peach delicious heat, great on wings, or fish tacos, or anywhere else you may use hot sauce!
- 4 cups peaches
- 1 cup chilies (seeded if you want less heat)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 500 ml jars with lids
- Put peaches and chilies into a food processor and blend well.
- Transfer into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to a simmer, add honey, lime juice and water, stir well and bring back to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer and stir regularly until it starts to thicken, think ketchup consistency.
- Sterilize Jars and fill, leaving 1/3 inch head space, lid and water bath can for 15 min (or more depending on your elevation, please reference national canning guide.
- Alternately you can store in the fridge for a few weeks, or cool and freeze.
Use canned, fresh or frozen peaches!
If you need a canning kit, try this one.
- Category: Sauce