Just in time for the last of the peach season, Peach Thyme Instant Pot Ribs. Sweet peaches and spicy thyme make this grilling sauce AIP friendly an easy way to use up those peaches.
- 1/2 rack of pork ribs
- sprinkle with salt
- 1 cup water
Peach Thyme Sauce
- 2 cups of peach puree,
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 large cloves honey garlic (or regular garlic and 1/2 tsp honey)
- cut ribs into portions and sprinkle with salt
- add 1 cup of water to the IP, put the ribs in the trivet
- cook 30 minutes in an IP, high pressure with a quick pressure release. You can use the meat/stew preset.
- Blend or mash the peaches into a pure.
- Add salt, pepper, thyme, and roughly chopped honey garlic to the peaches.
- Simmer over medium heat approx 25 minutes until it is reduced to a sauce.
- Brush on pork ribs and bake 45 minutes at 350F until peach sauce is caramelized on the ribs.
- Alternately you can fire up the grill to caramelize the peach sauce on the ribs.
Don’t own an Instant Pot? Prep those ribs however you normally do.
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 min
Keywords: instant pot, ribs, peach sauce, paleo