So simple and easy, 3 ingredient Pink Lady applesauce will be a hit with the entire family.
- 12 washed apples
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Peel, core and quarter apples placing them in the Instant Pot liner.
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 cup of water,
- Place the lid on and press manual, 5 minutes. The Instant Pot will take 8-10 minutes to come to pressure before counting down the cook time.
- When the timer goes off, just leave the Instant Pot for 10-15 minutes so the pressure naturally releases (NPR)
- Mash or use an immersion blender until you reach the desired sauce consistency.
- Spoon into sterile jars, or measure into a silicone mold for freezing!
- Method: Instant Pot