- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 large onion (chopped)
- 0.7–1 lbs (0.3–0.4 kg) ground beef (or substitute turkey)
- 1/2–1 red chili pepper (diced)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp ghee
- 1.5–2 Tbsp paleo taco seasoning
- salt to taste
- fresh cilantro to taste
- 2 green onions (finely cut)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (sliced)
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large frying pan or medium pot, cook onions in ghee over medium heat until soft.
- Remove stems and spoon out mushroom insides. Dice finely and add to onions.
- Add ground beef and chili peppers. Once browned, add taco seasoning and salt (if needed).
- Bake mushrooms for 10 minutes top-down, then flip over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Spoon ground beef into mushrooms, followed by remaining ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Method: Oven