Light and easy, this simple caprese salad is good on the go, as a side, or a quick snack
- As many skewers as you would like to make
- For each skewer:
- 4–6 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4–6 basil leaves
- 4–6 bocconcini cheese pearls
- 2 tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction
- Alternate the cheese, tomatoes and basil leaves on the skewer until it is full, or you run out of ingredients.
- Lay out on a plate and lightly drizzle both the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over top.
Can’t have cheese? Replace it with washed raw button mushrooms!
- Category: skewers