Primal Cucumber Watermelon Salad is a refreshing salad that will keep you cool on the hottest days.
- 1/2 medium sized watermelon in cubes or balls (haha, balls)(approx 8 cups)
- 1 long english cucumber sliced and quartered (2 cups).
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion (about half a large onion).
- 2 cups mixed greens or micro greens, sprouts or lettuce. Whatever makes you happy baby.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or basil, or both!
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup lime juice, or the juice from 1 lime.
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (I love Maldon salt flakes)
- 1 cup shredded feta or bocconcini mozza
Combine all ingredients, and gently stir, then eat standing naked in front of the AC.
…Or mayne not naked: read the room.
- Category: salad
Keywords: salad, watermelon, summer, primal, pitta, Ayurveda