Primal Ricotta Pears – a fresh fall treat in time for Thanksgiving!
- Favorite type of pear
- 4 Tbsp ricotta cheese per pear
- 1/4 tsp maple syrup per pear
- sprinkle cinnamon
- sprinkle chili powder
- sprinkle salt
- Half pear from stem to butt, lengthwise.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the core, place skin down on a baking sheet or oven-safe dish.
- Spoon ricotta into pears, filling emptied core area and mounding slightly.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, chili powder, and salt.
- Drizzle maple syrup over top.
- Bake 350 F for 15 minutes, and then eat those beauties before the smell wafts and attracts a crowd.