Here it is, my first recipe post. Tadaaaa! Seems like just a few weeks ago our food blog was a dream. Wait. It was. Here it is, dream-come-true. There is NO way this would have happened so fast if not for Raj working on it, tirelessly day and night. Programming and keeping me on task. He worked on all the infrastructure: lines, picture placement, fonts, plugins, e-mails with support desks and endured my blank stares when he asked a question. Websites aren’t as easy as you think: there are a bazillion (yep, that many) variables, options, and decisions to be made. There are still a few things here and there to work out, we are learning. Thank you, Raj. Without you, www.ThePrimalDesire.com would not be.
The poor man was ready to strangle me the other day as I’m drawing eyes on a clam. I should have been chopping veggies, doing dishes, writing, really anything other than what I was actually spending my time on. It wouldn’t have been such a big deal if I’d had a pair of googly eyes to stick on. Something I will have to add to my bag. Of course, there is the other option. Stay on task. Lame. I’ll try it and see. I might like it. Thanks again Raj!Print
Prosciutto Breakfast Bites
- Yield: 10 cups 1x
Easy Proscuitto breakfast bites you can do up in advance for breakfast on the go.
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 10 eggs (I used my last 3 duck eggs)
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 3 mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp chives, fresh diced
- I recommend you use a silicone muffin tin, however, if you do not have one, use a regular pan, but make sure to brush it with ghee to prevent sticking.
- Curl the prosciutto around so that it lines the cup and covers the bottom. It’s better if it sticks up a bit past the pan surface.
- Combine: Diced peppers, mushrooms, minced garlic, and grape tomatoes in a bowl.
- Distribute mixture evenly into each cup, making sure there is a bit of room, maybe a 1/8th of an inch from the top of the cup.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Sprinkle with chives to garnish.
- Bake 350 F for 30 min.
- Category: Breakfast
Leave a Reply