Easy Proscuitto breakfast bites you can do up in advance for breakfast on the go.
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 10 eggs (I used my last 3 duck eggs)
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 3 mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp chives, fresh diced
- I recommend you use a silicone muffin tin, however, if you do not have one, use a regular pan, but make sure to brush it with ghee to prevent sticking.
- Curl the prosciutto around so that it lines the cup and covers the bottom. It’s better if it sticks up a bit past the pan surface.
- Combine: Diced peppers, mushrooms, minced garlic, and grape tomatoes in a bowl.
- Distribute mixture evenly into each cup, making sure there is a bit of room, maybe a 1/8th of an inch from the top of the cup.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Sprinkle with chives to garnish.
- Bake 350 F for 30 min.
- Category: Breakfast