Eggs poached in a delicious savory red sauce, and topped with an optional blue cheese is a fast and easy meal!
- 2 cups of Puttanesca sauce or your favorite red sauce
- 4–6 eggs
- 1.4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- fresh basil (to garnish)
- Prepare our Puttanesca sauce or your favorite red sauce.
- Bring sauce to a simmer, and remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drop eggs into wells spaced through the pan.
- Cover and pop into the oven.
- Bake for 4-9 minutes depending on how you like your yolks cooked. The more time the firmer the eggs.
- Top with blue cheese and fresh basil (optional).
This is DELICIOUS with some fresh sourdough bread!
- Category: breakfast
- Method: bake