Aromatic and buttery, you will forget it’s not potatoes!
- 2 Bulbs of Garlic (maybe 3)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil (or Avocado Oil)
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Ghee or Grass fed Butter
- 2 Tbsp Dehydrated Onions
- 2 Tbsp Chives
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
Roasting The Garlic!
- Take garlic bulbs, slice the top off, but leave the skin. There should be a little of each clove open at the top.
- This recipe is dependant on taste, But be prepared, and roast extra for your roommate, the neighbour, strangers walking past your house, because once you fill the building with that rich roasted garlic smell you’ll have people “stopping in”
- Pour a generous amount of oil over your bulbs
- Place in the oven and let the roasting magic happen
- The lower and slower you can roast the garlic the better, 300F for an Hour is good, but 200F for 2 is better, just depends on how much time you have
- Grate or Dice the Cauliflower head into small pieces, Put into a medium sized pot and cover with water
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer another 6-8 min
- Test with a fork if it gives way it is ready, drain well
- The more water you can get out the better,
- Put back into the pot and whip with a hand mixer
- Add the Roasted Garlic, once cooled you can squeeze it from the bottom and it pops out. Discard the skin but keep that oil! (We used it to roast other Veggies) continue to whip
- Slowly add in the Ghee or Butter until its combined and the garlic is smoothly blended into the Cauliflower
- Scoop into a serving dish or right onto your plate! Sprinkle Dehydrated Onions and Chives over top.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Category: side