Sweet roasted grapes pair perfectly with savory turkey breast and fresh herbs. Making roasted grape turkey breast a gourmet tasting, easy dinner.
- Turkey Breast
- 1 cup fresh grapes
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh sage
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put the turkey breast on a pan with a lip (so the grapes don’t roll off).
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over the turkey breasts and put in the oven for 20 min.
- In a bowl, combine; stemmed grapes, olive oil, salt, and the fresh herbs roughly chopped. Set aside.
- Add grape mixture over top of the turkey breast and bake for 20 minutes.
- Increase heat to 425 F and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Cook Time: 50 min