- 1.5–2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 3.5 Tbsp honey
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Heat blueberries, 1 Tbsp honey, 3/4 cup water and rosemary in a saucepan over medium to medium-high heat.
- While the blueberry mixture cooks, combine lemon and lime juice with remaining 2.5 Tbsp honey and 2 cups of water. Set aside.
- Stir and cook until blueberries “pop” (gently help them by pressing down lightly with a spatula when they have softened) and the mixture reaches a syrupy consistency.
- Using a small sieve or strainer to strain into a pitcher, running the lemon juice mixture over this blueberry pulp a few times (use the spatula to press the juice out).
- Discard pulp, add ice to pitcher, and enjoy.
- Category: Drink