- 2 1/2 cups shredded potatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp finely diced onions
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp casava flour
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 3 tbsp duck fat
- Shred potatoes into a bowl and cover with water and half a tsp salt, let sit overnight.
- Put in a nut bag, haha, nut bag. And squeeze out the moisture.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, garlic powder, onion, pepper, egg rosemary, and cassava flour.
- Heat the duck fat over medium heat
- press potato mixture into patties and lay into the melted duck fat
- fry for 3 or 4 minutes and then carefully flip, press into the pan and fry on the second side 3 or 4 minutes.
- Place on paper towel and sprinkle with salt and serve.
- Prep Time: overnight
- Cook Time: 7-10 min