Kale chips so delicious you’ll forget they are loaded with kale, more than that, they ARE kale! And so easy, you may not want to eat kale any other way, all kale chips all the time
- 1 bunch of kale, de-stemmed washed and torn into chip-size chunks
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- water, up to 1/4 cup ***water doesn’t count as an ingredient in my books. Plus you might not need it.
- Mix the four ingredients together.
- Add water gradually while stirring well – if needed – to get desired consistency.
- Massage into Kale to cover with deliciousness, not too thick, as it takes FOREVER to dehydrate them then.
- Lay out on a rack over a baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 200F and Bake for 25 minutes, check on them, they may need more time, keep them in there until they crisp up.