- 1/4 yellow onion (cut into 1/8″ pieces)
- 1–2 Thai green chili (diced) or 1-2 pinches crushed chilies
- 1–2 tsp ghee
- 2 eggs
- 1 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper
- 1–2 pinches of salt
- 1/2 – 1 green onion (thinly sliced on an angle)
- Wash and cut the top off of your pepper, and remove the insides.
- Saute onions in ghee on a cast-iron pan over medium to medium-high heat until translucent.
- Add chili peppers and after stirring add in eggs and salt.
- Stir while cooking until eggs are solid.
- Remove from heat and fill pepper with eggs.
- Sprinkle with green onion and enjoy!