Holiday-worthy gluten-free version of eggs Benedict, you’ll want to have a Smashed Potato Bacon Benny with Creamy Fenugreek Sauce every damn day.
- 4 eggs
- 4–6 slices bacon
- 8–12 small potatoes
- 4 heaping Tbsp Creamy Curry Fenugreek Sauce
- salt to taste
- (optional) 1-2 Tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- Cook potatoes (roast, boil, or 6-7 minute in an Instant Pot) until fork-tender.
- Cook bacon in a large frying pan to desired crispiness, then put aside.
- Put potatoes in the frying pan with bacon fat, ghee, or coconut oil. Press down on each potato, “smashing” them flat with a fork or spatula to approximately 3/4″ thickness. Season with salt. Cook each side for 3-5 min on Med to Med-High until golden brown with crispy edges.
- Poach 4 eggs to your desired doneness.
- Put 4-6 potatoes on each plate. Lay 2-3 strips of bacon on top, then 2 eggs, and spoon on Creamy Curry Fenugreek Sauce.
Serve with salad, sliced sweet peppers, or fruit.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove-top
Keywords: eggs benny, eggs Benedict, creamy curry fenugreek sauce