Eating low carb? Doing a challenge or making a change to a paleo lifestyle? Don’t let the spaghetti squash intimidate you. You can master this versatile spaghetti squash 3 ways!
- 1 spaghetti squash (Or more. It’s all up to you.)
- Using a large knife cut the spaghetti squash in half.
- Scoop out the seeds and inner membrane and discard.
- Place the hollowed out spaghetti squash in the Instant Pot, however you can make it fit.
- Add 1 cup of water, and close the lid.
- Cook for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- When it beeps, do a QUICK pressure release.
- Allow it to cool slightly before attempting to eat the “spaghetti”.
A fork works best for pulling the squash from the skin.
- Cuisine: Vegetable