This should make 2-3 servings depending on how full you make the lettuce.
- 5 eggs (hard boiled)(I cooked 6 so that I could just eat one…)
- 2–3 Tbsp paleo mayo (I used 3 Tbsp of Nom Nom’s)
- 1/2–1 green chili peppers (finely diced)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium dill pickle (finely chopped)
- 4–6 leaves iceberg lettuce
- paleo sweetener to taste (Use just a tiny amount. I used 1/8 tsp coconut nectar. We just want a hint of sweetness)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use a fork to coarsely mash up eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in paleo mayo, chili, lime, garlic, pickle, sweetener, salt and pepper.
- Stack two leaves of lettuce, and fill with 1/3-1/2 of egg mixture.
- Fold edges of inner leaf in on itself forming an envelope, and then the same with the outer leaf.
- Repeat with remaining leaves.
- Take large bite. Now take a photo and put it on Instagram @theprimaldesire. I’m not a fan of them, but if you’re into using filters, go for it.