Sweet with heat, refreshing for those of you that like it hot!
- 1 cup very ripe strawberries
- 1 jalapeno seeded and sliced
- 1.5 L boiling water
- 1 lemon or lime in wedges
- Place fruit and herbs into a large jar or pitcher.
- Pour boiled water into the jar and let sit 1-2 hours.
- With a wooden spoon gently press the fruit and herbs, bruising them and pulling the flavor into the water.
- Refrigerate, pour over a glass full of ice and serve with lime or lemon wedge.
If you like it spicy, simply slice the jalapeno and throw them in, it looks prettier (in my opinion), and the seeds carry the kick.
- Category: Beverage