- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups wine (we used pinot gris)
- 1 tbsp
- Popsicle trays
- Combine 2 cups of strawberries with 1 1/2 cups of wine, and blend well (red layer).
- Pour into the bottom third of the popsicle molds and pop in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Set aside the remaining red mixture to layer on top.
- Blend remaining wine with powdered coconut milk. This will give you the white of your Canadian flags, but is entirely optional.
- Pour over the already frozen (or mostly frozen) strawberry wine, (another third of the way).
- If you’re ballsy you can then carefully spoon in the remaining strawberry mixture to fill the molds (they are different densities, so you may be able to get away with it. Otherwise, let the second layer freeze for an hour before adding the final layer.
- Insert sticks and freeze well for 12-24 hours.
- Serve in a wine glass with additional wine, or straight off the stick.
If you’re layering these then be sure to insert the popsicle sticks from the beginning: cover the top of the molds with aluminum foil (after you’ve poured in the first layer and pierce with the sticks. The foil will hold the sticks upright and in position.