Serve over grilled chicken, pork, or fish.
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 1–2 cloves garlic (crushed/diced)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- zest of half lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 green onion (diced)
- In a medium sauce pan saute yellow onion in ghee over medium heat.
- When onion is translucent, add remaining ingredients (except green onions) and stir well.
- Continue to cook down and stir regularly until thickened to desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onions.
Double recipe for Costco-sized package of chicken!