Here’s a different sauce for BBQing: Tomato-free Peach BBQ Sauce, fresh & energizing, take advantage of seasonal fruits!
- 1 peach (skinned, pitted, and cubed)
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Pinch of salt
- Combine peach, agave syrup, mustard, and garlic in a saucepan.
- Use a potato masher to crush peaches and mix ingredients.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring regularly to keep from burning.
- Cook down until liquids are gone and mixture is the desired consistency.
- Add salt to taste.
- Category: sauce
- Method: stove-top
- Cuisine: BBQ