I love banana bread, it is the ultimate quick bread, and this recipe, if you don’t tell, no one will know it is a gluten-free banana bread! Sometimes recipe testing can be trial and error, sometimes it’s a big old fail. This recipe was perfect straight out of the gate. I almost didn’t believe it! Every time I have made it since it has been perfect!
- 1/2 cup butter, slightly chilled
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups Otto’s cassava flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag EnjoyLife dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixer combine: ripe banana’s, butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla, mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Shut off mixer and add: flour, baking soda, salt, coconut milk and chocolate chips, mix until JUST combined (don’t over stir).
- Spoon into a parchment lined loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 20-30 minutes then remove from the loaf pan.
- Slice and enjoy!
You can use just half the bag of chocolate chips if you don’t want as much chocolate.
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Category: banana bread
- Method: baking
Keywords: banana bread