Don’t you wish someone would make you some Healthy Chicken Meatballs? Don’t be silly: they’re easy! Make them yourself and put some in the freezer. Future-You will thank you.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 Tsp chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp grated carrot
- 1Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Combine ground chicken, egg, carrot, onion powder, garlic salt, cumin, nutritional yeast and coconut flour.
- Let sit for a few minutes while you heat up your frying pan, we always use cast iron, low-medium heat.
- Scoop out mixture into balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place in frying pan and cover, let cool 4 minutes, rotate those balls a quarter turn, cover and cook another 4 min, repeat until all sides have been cooked.
- Sacrifice 1 meatball to make sure they are cooked thru, should be no pink, and quality control.
- Garnish with green onions and your favorite sauce. We love this fenugreek sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: fry
Keywords: paleo meatballs, 30 min dinner