- 2–2 1/2 L turkey broth
- 2–3 cups leftover turkey meat (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/2–1 lb baby potatoes (halfed)
- 2 large carrots (chopped)
- 2 celery sticks (chopped)
- 1 med-large yellow onion (chopped)
- 1–2 cups dark leafy greens (eg. bok choy, Swiss chard, kale, collard greens, spinach)(chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large leeks (chopped)
- 1/2 cup pearl barley or rice
- 1–2 spicy pepper (diced)
- Put potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, turkey, (optional) leeks, spicy pepper, and barley or rice in the Instant Pot.
- Fill with turkey broth until Instant Pot is 3.5 L full.
- Secure lid and under high pressure (soup setting works), cook for 7-10 minutes (depending on how you like your carrots).
- Allow to natural pressure release so as not to spray soup all over your kitchen.
- Add in leafy greens while still hot to wilt leaves.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy with hot sauce, if you like.
I love Frank’s Red Hot Sauce on my turkey soup.
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Soup