Do you have pumpkin fever? The only cure, is more pumpkin! Gluten free pumpkin pecan pancakes!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup carrot pulp
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
- Grate 1 small carrot into a food processor, (or if you juice: use the pulp of one medium carrot).
- Add 1 cup of pumpkin puree (I used fresh roasted pumpkin, you can use canned; just make sure to read the ingredients and use one without added sugar).
- Add eggs and pulse until blended.
- Add salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and coconut flour, pulse until blended.
- Stir in pecans and blueberries (optional) and pour onto a griddle (approx. 350F).
- Flatten out a bit; this makes a thick batter and cook for 3-4 min.
- Carefully flip and cook for approximately the same amount of time.
- Serve with B grade maple syrup, and grass fed butter.