- 1/2 yellow onion (thinly chopped)
- 1–2 green chilies (diced)
- 1 Tbsp ghee (or oil of choice)
- 1/2–1 red cabbage (thinly sliced ~1/16″-1/8″)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1–2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp red curry paste
- 3–4 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1–2 kaffir lime leaves
- In a medium-large pot, heat ghee (or oil) over medium heat.
- Saute onions and chilies until onions start to brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Simmer until cabbage is soft.
- Cuisine: Thai