- 2.5 lb chicken thighs (I used bone-in, skin-on)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (you can even use our homemade coconut yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 3/4 tsp sumac powder
- 1 Tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Marinade blend all ingredients, except for the chicken, in a blender. (Remove jalapeno seeds first if you are really sensitive to spice.)
- Combine chicken and marinade mixture in a ziplock back and refrigerate, ideally overnight (if not, that’s ok but don’t expect it to be as good in the end).
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes (or until internal temperature is 165 F using a meat thermometer).
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35-40 min
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mediterranean