- 1/2 butternut squash (peeled and seeded)
- 1 medium yam (peeled)
- 1 medium sweet potato (peeled)
- 6 strips bacon (cut in 1/2″ squares)
- 2–3 green onions (finely sliced)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 heaping Tbsp almond butter
- 2.5 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix all ingredients together for the sauce in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut butternut squash in half, length-wise.
- Thinly slice butternut squash, yam, and sweet potato in 1/4″-or-thinner slivers.
- Place a single layer of yams in a casserole dish.
- Spoon a thin layer of curry sauce over yams.
- Place a single layer of butternut squash on top, then thin layer of sauce.
- Repeat with sweet potatoes, and remaining slices until finished.
- Cover with remaining sauce and sprinkle with bacon pieces.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Uncover and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until bacon is desired crispiness.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
I made these with my Horseradish Honey Mustard Pecan Encrusted Salmon, another of my favorites!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins