Packed with protein and flavor, this dish is ready in minutes!
- 1–2 Tbsp olive oil, ghee, coconut oil, etc.
- 1 head Shanghai bok choy, baby bok choy, or spinach (finely sliced)
- 1/4–1/2 cup finely sliced leftover steak
- 1–1 1/2 tsp pesto
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat frying pan over med-high. Add enough oil to coat pan. Add the lighter colored, stem-end of the bok choy. Stir in pesto and saute for about a minute.
- Stir in bok choy tops then push to one side of the pan.
- Add in steak slices and heat for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes, stirring in with pesto bok choy.
- Transfer to a plate, add more oil to the pan and fry eggs over-easy or as desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top steak and bok choy with eggs.
- Serve with berries or cherry tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove-Top
Keywords: breakfast, steak and eggs, pesto, keto breakfast